Plastic Surgery Patient Safety Check List:
To help ensure optimal results and to limit risks and complications, Dr Myint offers the following tips to anyone considering cosmetic surgery in the United States.
- Do Your Homework: Research the procedure, the benefits, and the risks.
- Have Realistic Expectations: Ask Dr Myint questions about how the surgery will work for you: identify expectations and understand side effects and recovery time.
- Be Informed: Talk to patients who have had your procedure so you know what to expect.
- Ask Questions:
- Are you board certified?
- Do you have hospital privileges to perform this procedure? If so, at which hospitals?
- How many procedures of this type have you performed?
- Am I a good candidate for this procedure? What will be expected of me to get optimal results?
- Where and how will you perform my procedure?
- Is the surgical facility accredited?
- What are the risks involved with my procedure?
- How long of a recovery period can I expect, and what kind of help will I need during my recovery?
- Will I need to take time off work? If so, how long?
- How much will my procedure cost? Are financing options available?
- How are complications handled?
Myint Facial Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery can recommend luxury accommodations while visiting and recovering from your surgery.
Dr. Myint treats patients from around the globe - Europe, Asia and from all over North America. Make a vacation of it and visit Fabulous Las Vegas, enjoy the shows, and receive the treatment you deserve.